top of page


If you receive income which is not taxed at the source you would need to complete an annual tax return ensuring that you are paying the right amount of tax.

Tax Planning

Thinking ahead and saving tax. We will show you how to be tax efficient and save on tax rather than avoid it altogether.

Contractors and IR35

Intermediaries Legislation (IR35) - Working through an intermediary, such as a Personal Service Company

Personal Taxation & Self-Assessment

The most common reasons for needing to fill in a tax return are as follows:

Self-employed (including being a member of a partnership)

Company directors, ministers, Lloyd's names or members

Income above a certain level from savings, investment or property

You are 65 and receive a reduced age-related allowance

Income from overseas

Your annual income is £100,000 or more

You need to claim certain expenses or reliefs

Some less common reliefs, such as Enterprise Investment Scheme relief or relief on Venture Capital Trusts, can only be claimed by completing a tax return

You owe tax and HMRC can't collect it through your tax code, or you prefer to pay direct

bottom of page